The Embassy of the Republic of Zambia wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the vacancy of Utility Driver in the Mission.
To undertake timely and secure driving and logistical services for the Mission.
The applicant must possess the following prerequisites:
- A valid Belgian work permit,
- Valid EU Driver’s License,
- Clean Police Record,
- Certificate of Residence from the Commune,
- Defensive Driving certificate,
- At least 3 traceable references.
- Good knowledge of the BENELUX region.
- Sober Character
- Self -motivated
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Possess ability to work under pressure
- Able to observe courtesy and tact and,
- Ability to speak and write in English is a must.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for someone with a minimum of a Certificate in Secondary School Education. A Diploma in Transport and Logistics will be an added advantage with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in a busy international environment.
Experience in Mechanics or Automotive Engineering is an added advantage.
Between 25 and 50 years.
A generous package awaits the suitable candidate.
The application letters together with the Curriculum Vitae should reach the undersigned no later than 31st December, 2018;
The Charge d’Affaires
Embassy of the Republic of Zambia,
260 Dreve Richelle
1410 WATERLOO or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Phyllis Chilekwa (Ms.)
First Secretary – Press and Public Relations
Embassy of the Republic of Zambia
Brussels – Belgium