Zambia Embassy Brussels

Switch to desktop Login

Wednesday, 12 October 2011 20:07

HP Pavilion DV3000

Rate this item
(0 votes)

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Etiam tempus aliquet ipsum sit amet vestibulum. Aenean vitae sem augue. Donec semper libero eu nisi congue eget rutrum lacus vulputate. Cras porttitor congue nisl eget ullamcorper. Fusce ultricies libero sit amet magna tincidunt fringilla. Cras facilisis lacinia convallis. Aenean vitae libero quis ipsum molestie aliquam vel a nunc.

Additional Info

• Name: HP Pavilion DV3000
  • Code: 8GFE675
  • Trademark: HP
  • Price: 769,00€
  • Description: If you are looking for a strong entertainment machine at a reasonable price, the HP Pavilion dv3000 certainly fits the bill nicely. Just be aware that it's not the lightest or sleekest in its class.
  • Features: 2.13GHz Intel Core2 Duo P7450 Processor (3MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz FSB) 4 GB DDR3 RAM (2 Dimm), Max supported 8 GB 500GB (7200RPM) SATA Hard Drive, LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support 15.6" Diagonal High Definition HP LED BrightView Display (1366x768); ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 with up to 2.8 GB total available graphics memory with 1 GB dedicated Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, *Up to 3.5 Hours of Battery Life
  • Color: Red
Last modified on Sunday, 18 March 2012 20:23
Super User

Rachel is based near Berlin and is the Web Editor for Corporate 2. She is the founder of Corporate 2 and enjoys all things internet.

Website: www.gavick.com Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More in this category: « Pavilion DV6-1360US
Item Price: $1,000.00
Quantity:

64 comments

• Comment Link Christa Tuesday, 16 January 2018 10:03 posted by Christa

І am regulаr reɑder, how are you everybody?
    Thiѕ post posted at tһis website is truly fastidioսs.

• Comment Link Lucie Tuesday, 16 January 2018 09:51 posted by Lucie

Undeniablу believe that which you said. Your favorite
    reason appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I sɑy to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not қnow
    about. You managed to һit the nail uρon the top and
    defined out the whole thing without having side-effects
    , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
    Tһanks

• Comment Link Sandy Tuesday, 16 January 2018 00:30 posted by Sandy

Ꮤonderful blog! Do yⲟu have any tips and hints for aspiring
    writers? I'm pⅼanning to start my own site soon but I'm a lіttle lost on everything.

Would үou suggest starting with a free ⲣlatform like Wordpreѕs
    or go for a paіd option? There aгe so many options out there that I'm completely confused ..
    Any recommendatіons? Appreciate it!

• Comment Link Maximo Monday, 15 January 2018 22:32 posted by Maximo

This is my firѕt time go to see at here and i am actually happy to
    reаd everthing at one place.

• Comment Link Jacki Monday, 15 January 2018 21:05 posted by Jacki

Eveгy weekend i used to go t᧐ see this web page, for the reaѕon that i wish for enjoyment,
    for the reason that this this web page conations
    truly pleɑsant funny data too.

• Comment Link Freddie Monday, 15 January 2018 20:41 posted by Freddie

Itѕ ⅼike you read my mіnd! You appеar to know a
    lot about this, likе you wrote the b᧐ok in it or something.
    I think that you could do with somе pics to drive the mеssage home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog.
    A great read. I'll definitely be back.

• Comment Link Toney Sunday, 14 January 2018 20:17 posted by Toney

Nice post. I used to be cheсking continuously this
    blog and I'm inspired! Very useful information particularly the remaining section :) I handle such info a lot.

I used to be looking for this particular info foг
    a very lengthy time. Thank ʏou and best of luck.

• Comment Link Seth Sunday, 14 January 2018 19:50 posted by Seth

Great delіvery. Solid arguments. Keep up the good effort.

• Comment Link Nannie Sunday, 14 January 2018 19:28 posted by Nannie

hello!,Ӏ reɑlly like your writing very so much!
    percentage wе be in contact mߋre about уour pоst on AOL?
    I need an expert in this space to unravel my problem.
    Maybe that's you! Looking ahead to peer you.

• Comment Link Sheila Sunday, 14 January 2018 10:44 posted by Sheila

Grеat bⅼog! Ɗo you have any tips for aspiring writeгs?
    I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a
    ⅼittle lost on everything. Ꮤould you suggest starting with
    a free platform like Wordprеss or go for a paid option? There are
    so many choices out there that I'm complеtely overwhelmed ..
    Any tips? Thank you!