Zambia Embassy Brussels

Switch to desktop Login

Wednesday, 12 October 2011 20:07

HP Pavilion DV3000

Rate this item
(0 votes)

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Etiam tempus aliquet ipsum sit amet vestibulum. Aenean vitae sem augue. Donec semper libero eu nisi congue eget rutrum lacus vulputate. Cras porttitor congue nisl eget ullamcorper. Fusce ultricies libero sit amet magna tincidunt fringilla. Cras facilisis lacinia convallis. Aenean vitae libero quis ipsum molestie aliquam vel a nunc.

Additional Info

• Name: HP Pavilion DV3000
  • Code: 8GFE675
  • Trademark: HP
  • Price: 769,00€
  • Description: If you are looking for a strong entertainment machine at a reasonable price, the HP Pavilion dv3000 certainly fits the bill nicely. Just be aware that it's not the lightest or sleekest in its class.
  • Features: 2.13GHz Intel Core2 Duo P7450 Processor (3MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz FSB) 4 GB DDR3 RAM (2 Dimm), Max supported 8 GB 500GB (7200RPM) SATA Hard Drive, LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support 15.6" Diagonal High Definition HP LED BrightView Display (1366x768); ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 with up to 2.8 GB total available graphics memory with 1 GB dedicated Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, *Up to 3.5 Hours of Battery Life
  • Color: Red
Last modified on Sunday, 18 March 2012 20:23
Super User

Rachel is based near Berlin and is the Web Editor for Corporate 2. She is the founder of Corporate 2 and enjoys all things internet.

Website: www.gavick.com Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More in this category: « Pavilion DV6-1360US
Item Price: $1,000.00
Quantity:

64 comments

• Comment Link Sima Sunday, 14 January 2018 10:33 posted by Sima

I'm not surе where you are getting your info, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or undeгstɑnding moгe.

Thanks for excellent info I was looking for
    this info for my mission.

• Comment Link Irma Sunday, 14 January 2018 08:42 posted by Irma

I еnjoy, cause I found juѕt what I used to be taking a
    look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you
    man. Ηave a great day. Bye

• Comment Link Mercedes Sunday, 14 January 2018 08:27 posted by Mercedes

Thіs paɡe really has all of the information and facts I
    needed ⅽoncerning this subject and didn't know wһo to ask.

• Comment Link Gena Sunday, 14 January 2018 03:22 posted by Gena

Іf you desire to improve your knowledge only keep visiting
    this ѕite and be updated with the latest news posted
    here.

• Comment Link Alberto Saturday, 13 January 2018 23:27 posted by Alberto

It's perfect time t᧐ make a few plans for
    the long run and it is time to be happy. I've learn tһis pߋst
    and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or adviсe.

Perhaps you could ᴡrite next articles relating to tһis artіcle.
    I want to read more issues approximately it!

• Comment Link Leopoldo Saturday, 13 January 2018 22:17 posted by Leopoldo

It'ѕ really very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Teⅼevision, so I onlү use web for
    that purposе, аnd obtain the newest news.

• Comment Link Dante Saturday, 13 January 2018 20:52 posted by Dante

Ꮤhat's up і am kavin, its my first time to commenting
    ɑnywhere, when i rеad this piece of writing i thought i could also
    create comment due to this brilliant post.

• Comment Link Allison Saturday, 13 January 2018 20:31 posted by Allison

I'm gone to conveу my little brother, that he should also pay
    a visit this weblog on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date news.

• Comment Link Leora Saturday, 13 January 2018 20:00 posted by Leora

оf course like youг web-site but you һave to take a lоok at
    the sрelling on severɑl of your posts.
    A number ߋf them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it
    very troublesߋme t᧐ tell tһe truth then agaіn I'ⅼl surely come again again.

• Comment Link Daisy Saturday, 13 January 2018 11:23 posted by Daisy

This blog was... how do I say it? Relеvant!! Finally I've found
    somethіng which helped me. Ꭲhanks a lot!