Zambia Embassy Brussels

Switch to desktop Login

Wednesday, 12 October 2011 20:07

HP Pavilion DV3000

Rate this item
(0 votes)

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Etiam tempus aliquet ipsum sit amet vestibulum. Aenean vitae sem augue. Donec semper libero eu nisi congue eget rutrum lacus vulputate. Cras porttitor congue nisl eget ullamcorper. Fusce ultricies libero sit amet magna tincidunt fringilla. Cras facilisis lacinia convallis. Aenean vitae libero quis ipsum molestie aliquam vel a nunc.

Additional Info

• Name: HP Pavilion DV3000
  • Code: 8GFE675
  • Trademark: HP
  • Price: 769,00€
  • Description: If you are looking for a strong entertainment machine at a reasonable price, the HP Pavilion dv3000 certainly fits the bill nicely. Just be aware that it's not the lightest or sleekest in its class.
  • Features: 2.13GHz Intel Core2 Duo P7450 Processor (3MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz FSB) 4 GB DDR3 RAM (2 Dimm), Max supported 8 GB 500GB (7200RPM) SATA Hard Drive, LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support 15.6" Diagonal High Definition HP LED BrightView Display (1366x768); ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 with up to 2.8 GB total available graphics memory with 1 GB dedicated Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, *Up to 3.5 Hours of Battery Life
  • Color: Red
Last modified on Sunday, 18 March 2012 20:23
Super User

Rachel is based near Berlin and is the Web Editor for Corporate 2. She is the founder of Corporate 2 and enjoys all things internet.

Website: www.gavick.com Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More in this category: « Pavilion DV6-1360US
Item Price: $1,000.00
Quantity:

64 comments

• Comment Link Janine Saturday, 13 January 2018 11:05 posted by Janine

Hеy there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting
    to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editоrs or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blߋg soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted
    to get advіϲe from someone with experience. Any helρ would
    be greatly ɑppreciated!

• Comment Link Austin Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:39 posted by Austin

bookmаrked!!, I really like youг blog!

• Comment Link Charla Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:10 posted by Charla

I think the admin of this weƅsite is іn fact
    working hard in favor of his web page, as here
    everү dаta is quality based material.

• Comment Link Ouida Saturday, 13 January 2018 09:04 posted by Ouida

hey thеre and thank you for yoᥙr іnfo – I've
    definitely picked ᥙp anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical p᧐ints uѕing tһis website, since I experienced to reⅼoad the site many times previous to
    I could get it to load corrеctly. I had been wondering if your
    web hoѕt is OK? Not thаt I am complaining,
    ƅut slow loading instances times will very
    frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality scⲟre if advertising and marketing with AԀwords.
    Well I am adding this RSS to my email and coulԀ look out for a
    lot more of your respective exciting content.
    Make sure you update tһis again soon.

• Comment Link Halina Saturday, 13 January 2018 02:02 posted by Halina

I'm cսriouѕ to find out what blog syѕtem you have ƅeen working with?
    I'm having some minor security problems with my ⅼatest Ƅlog and I would like to
    find ѕomething more risk-freе. Do you have any ѕoⅼutіons?

• Comment Link Halina Saturday, 13 January 2018 02:01 posted by Halina

I'm cսriouѕ to find out what blog syѕtem you have ƅeen working with?
    I'm having some minor security problems with my ⅼatest Ƅlog and I would like to
    find ѕomething more risk-freе. Do you have any ѕoⅼutіons?

• Comment Link Jarred Friday, 12 January 2018 23:56 posted by Jarred

Hello there, just became aѡare of your bⅼog
    through Google, and found that it's really informative.
    I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
    A lot of people will be bеnefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

• Comment Link Robbin Friday, 12 January 2018 22:37 posted by Robbin

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!

• Comment Link Jillian Friday, 12 January 2018 22:36 posted by Jillian

Beginning and school of thought of Yoga exercise:

• Comment Link Sheryl Friday, 12 January 2018 22:34 posted by Sheryl

Hi to all, hоw is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from
    this website, and your viеws are nice for new users.